February 9th, 2006
Your Brain is 20.00% Female, 80.00% Male
You've got the brain of a manly man
Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.
You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.
A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you.
February 8th, 2006
June 26th, 2005
|03:42 am - Yesterday Seems As Though It Never Existed...|
Standing there beside I-75 tonight, a massive statue of Jesus standing watch over me, it seemed so simple. So quick and easy - perhaps even painless.
I'm amazed at how many thoughts come racing to the glass, pounding and screaming, gnashing their teeth in a desperate attempt to be heard...
And, as always, that calm, quiet, steady voice rings clearly through the chaos, reminding me that I'm a big, blubbering vagina, and that I could never actually take that step.
Current Mood: drained
Current Music: Gov't Mule: The Deepest End Live in Concert - "Game Face"
June 17th, 2005
|Your IQ Is 140|
Your Logical Intelligence is Genius
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Genius
April 29th, 2005
Guess who has 4th-row seats for Ben Harper and Trey Anastasio June 22nd at Riverbend? =D
Current Mood: ecstatic
Current Music: Dave Playing the Guitar
November 2nd, 2004
|01:27 am - GET OUT AND VOTE!!!|
Current Music: ekoostik hookah live at the newport Columbus 3-6-04
October 13th, 2004
|01:34 pm - This about sums up why I'd vote for a Pygmy Hippo with Down Syndrome over Bush...|
GEORGE W. BUSH'S RESUME
- I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for
driving under the influence of alcohol.
- I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days.
- My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available.
- I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL.
- I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use.
- By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.
- I graduated from Yale University with a low C average.
- I was a cheerleader.
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
- I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.
- I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas, in 1975.
- I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas.
- The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
- I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money.
- With the help of my father and our right-wing friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected
governor of Texas.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEX:
- I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making Texas the
most polluted state in the Union.
- During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog ridden city in America.
- I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in borrowed money.
- I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American history.
- With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida, and my
father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President
after losing by over 500,000 votes.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:
- I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a
- I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.
- I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
- I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
- I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
- I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.
- I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the
U.S. stock market.
- In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs
and that trend continues every month.
- I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in U.S. history.
- My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
- I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S.
- I am the all-time U.S. and world record holder for receiving the most corporate
- My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay,
presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history, Enron.
- My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success
with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.
- I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against
investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the
Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate
rip offs in history.
- I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene
when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.
- I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
- I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
- I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any
President in U.S. history.
- I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the
United States government.
- I've broken more international treaties than any President in U.S. history.
- I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from
the Human Rights Commission.
- I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
- I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war"
detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
- I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors
(during the 2002 U.S. election.)
- I set the record for fewest number of press conferences of any
President since the advent of television.
- I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year period.
- After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
- I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and
less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest
failure of diplomacy in world history.
- I have set the all time record for most people worldwide to
simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record
or protest against any person in the history of mankind.
- I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked,
preemptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against
the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens, and the world community.
- I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for
active duty troops and their families in war time.
- In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for
attacking Iraq, then blamed the lies on our British friends.
- I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans
(71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.
- I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction).
- I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein
RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
- All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are
now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
- All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public view.
- All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed
in secrecy and unavailable for public review.
PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.
Current Mood: angry
Current Music: *** 8. Black Label Society - Phoney Smiles and Fake Hellos
August 28th, 2004
|01:14 pm - This is another fine hangover you've gotten yourself into...|
Because this is my journal, and because I like recording things for posterity, a comment I left last night sometime while I was drunk:
Erin, I say this as someone who loves you and who cares very much about you.
George Bush is as trustworthy as a man who stands on a NYC sidewalk whose business is 3-card monty. His claims of moral standing appeal to those willing to risk their resources playing his game, whereas everyone else knows they would be getting screwed anally if they were to play along.
Dubya is acutely aware of how much support he has from the conservative Christian demographic, and has no qualms about exploiting their moral (read: "religious") beliefs for his own personal gain. If that's your idea of "honest," I'll start selling you tickets to the Beethoven Live at Riverbend concert. Only 6,000 dollars a ticket; one night only!!
Erin, you're brilliant, just as anyone else in our gene pool is. I beg you: Don't let your upbringing and moral obligations blind you to Dubya's wiles. He's simply playing a hand that has been dealt to him thanks to 230 years of Puritan values.
As one of your greatest benefactors, I implore you to further research Dubya's wider goals for America, and hope you realize that his only interest is his personal gain.
I'm tired of people complaining that John Kerry doesn't believe in abortion, but supports the pro-choice movement. Setting aside your personal beliefs for the good of your people, in the name of the doctrine of your country, is a sign of good leadership. Call him a hypocrite all you want. I'll continue calling you an idiot.
Current Mood: sick
Current Music: *** 6. Incubus - Sick Sad Little World
July 21st, 2004
Capri1784 (10:02:31 PM): i'm very disappointed in you, Rob.... Kerry is a fuck-up.... Vote Bush, he's getting shit taken care of!
Auto response from Mr GQ America (10:02:31 PM): Slangin' cardboard...call me.
Capri1784 is away at 10:07:22 PM.
Mr GQ America (10:44:19 PM): I suppose, if your idea of "getting shit taken care of" is fucking up the economy, imprisoning innocent people en masse, shattering our ties with any nation which was still friendly with us, lowering taxes for the rich and making the poor the pack horses of the taxes, trying to make a theocracy out of our government, stripping women of their right to abortion, attempting to amend the CONSTITUTION to oppress a certain class of people, paving the way for the destruction of civil rights and landmark invasion of privacy, and treading all over the Bill of Rights as if it were a doormat and he had puppy shit on his shoes.
Current Mood: cranky
Current Music: Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Free Bird"
July 15th, 2004
I have two tickets to the soldout Incubus concert for sale for 80 bucks. If anyone's interested, call me, IM me, email me, or call Lizzy, if you have the number. The tickets will be available tomorrow afternoon, and the show starts at 7:30!!